I would like to report child pornography

All complaints of child abuse should be reported to the appropriate national authority.

An example of this would be the NCMEC (The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children) :
in the United States.

Since we are bound on German Jurisdiction, you may also contact:

Hellwigstraße 8-10
66121 Saarbrücken
Tel.: 0681-962-2431
Fax: 0681-962-2445

Email: lpp222@polizei.slpol.de

Links regarding this case:

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful